Sunday, February 3, 2013

Busy

Not much posting on my Blog means.. I am busy.

I finished a new design for Panda Bunny with over sized feet and ears, made from wonderfull  XX Long Pile mini fabric (available from ThReAdTeDs® only) and which will be available as a Kit soon.


For those who are waiting for it, I still work on the thread elephant pattern, it takes longer as expected though..  but I promise it is worth the wait. 

Also have done some wet felting.... 

I admire the pods from Andrea Graham, and planned to do her on-line workshop she is teaching live with web-cam.  But as English is not my native language, and I only would be able to follow her instructions on my I-pad (my computer isn't near enough to my working space) I was afraid I could not follow her instruction properly.  And the price to pay would then be to high, and I had to cancel.  I am sure it would be worth it though, IF able to follow her workshop properly. 

However..  With trial and error this is the result of my first (I am sure there are more to follow) solid wet felted pod.  This was an expiriment, to try several techniques, but I love the result.  This pod is small with only 6.5" tall.

  Front..


....and back view.  The next one will be bigger... 

Now I am looking forward to another 3 day workshop for Shibory felting the end of this week, teacher; Annemie Koenen.  But first....

some mini fabrics are waiting for a dye bath...

No comments: